~oOo~

2007-12-13

Let it Snow . . .


So today was going to be my last class of the semester (History Methods), but that snowstorm which has been making its way across the States has finally reached the Atlantic, and Boston has decided it can't handle a little snow. Everyone and their thrice removed cousins are shutting down and getting a head start on their commute home. Here's what the street outside the res campus looked like at 2:30 this afternoon:



So sadly (and I mean this genuinely), we were not able to hold our discussion about "Where is history headed now?" and eat the chocolate-chip-raisin-oatmeal cookies our professor promised us.

At the same time, I've got Glen Miller's In the Christmas Mood on the stereo and I'm sitting in my room with a mug of hot chocolate watching the snow from indoors . . . what's not to like about that?

Merry almost Christmas everyone . . .

1 comment:

  1. I work in the longwood area and it was total gridlock for hours there. Luckily I was smart enough to take the off so I wouldn't get caught in all that.

    Merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete